Marc Amos manages and directs our immigration practice, overseeing the development of case strategies to address the recruitment and transfer of human resources into the United States. In this role he provides strategic immigration planning to clients in the healthcare, university, information technology, telecommunications, biotech, healthcare, and food and beverage industries. From small family owned businesses to large multi-national companies Marc devises sound and novel immigration solutions to the movement of individuals. He also directs our individual and family-based immigration practice areas.
Marc has varied experience across different industries to meet the needs of our clients in the regulatory arena. From creating corporations to advocacy in the courtroom, Marc has the experience our clients need. He has managed immigration and employment with the University of Virginia and North Carolina State University and cut through bureaucracy in obtaining gaming licenses.
Marc is active in his community as a youth soccer coach.
Representative Areas of Practice
- Employment-based Permanent Residency
- Labor Certification through PERM
- Immigrant Visas for Multinational Managers and Executives
- Immigrant Visas for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- National Interest Waivers
- Immigrant Visas for Outstanding Researchers and Professors
- Individual and Family-Based Matters
- Nonimmigrant Visas (B, E, F, H, J, K, L, O, T, U)
- Corporate Immigration Compliance
- Consular Practice
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District, Virginia
- J.D., George Mason University, School of Law, 1997
- B.A., Brigham Young University, Political Science, 1993